Wednesday, December 18, 2013

THIS WAS ME!!! ok so funny story; one time my teacher got so mad she moved me in front of her desk and I leaned forward and said "now I'll talk to you!" and I thought she was my friend but later in life my mom told me she hated me. ='(

Funny story about love and blueberry pancakes :)
Funny story about love and blueberry pancakes :)

Download whole gallery
Hahaha!! True
Hahaha!! True

Download whole gallery
Don't we all?
Don't we all?

Download whole gallery
THIS WAS ME!!! ok so funny story; one time my teacher got so mad she moved me in front of her desk and I leaned forward and said "now I'll talk to you!" and I thought she was my friend but later in life my mom told me she hated me. ='(
THIS WAS ME!!! ok so funny story; one time my teacher got so mad she moved me in front of her desk and I leaned forward and said "now I'll talk to you!" and I thought she was my friend but later in life my mom told me she hated me. ='(

Download whole gallery
So true
So true

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment