Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Funny Teacher Week Ecard: Let's play school! I'll pretend to be a teacher analyzing disaggregated student data, and you can pretend to be a student taking a standardized test!

So true!
So true!

Download whole gallery
Teacher wins.
Teacher wins.

Download whole gallery
Funny Teacher Week Ecard: 'I really love those worksheets we did today. Can we do some tomorrow, too?' said no student ever.
Funny Teacher Week Ecard: 'I really love those worksheets we did today. Can we do some tomorrow, too?' said no student ever.

Download whole gallery
Funny Teacher Week Ecard: Let's play school! I'll pretend to be a teacher analyzing disaggregated student data, and you can pretend to be a student taking a standardized test!
Funny Teacher Week Ecard: Let's play school! I'll pretend to be a teacher analyzing disaggregated student data, and you can pretend to be a student taking a standardized test!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment